Koolpak KoolBead Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Bead Packs
The latest addition in the Koolpak range, this Koolbead reusable hot and cold pack has been designed to combine the therapeutic benefits of hot and cold therapy into an easy to use, compact and portable Koolbead pack. Choose from small (12.5 x 21cm) or large (17 x 28cm) koolbead packs.
The Koolbead pack can be used in the early stage of a sports injury to relieve pain, reduce swelling and bruising, and cool tissue temperature. Can also be used as a a hot/heat pack to increase blood flow to the tissue at site of injury to promote healing and provide some relaxation. Hot packs can also provide relief from non-inflammatory complains such as sciatica, back pain, muscle aches and muscle tension.
- The Koolbead flexible gel bead technology distributes hot or cold temperature evenly to the injured area
- Each Koolbead pack conforms to body contours and the ultra-soft fabric backing provides patient comfort
- Place in the freezer for cold therapy to reduce swelling, bruising and pain (freeze for at least two hours prior to use for best results)
- Heat to relax stiff muscles, ease back or neck pain and encourage blood flow to aid with healing
- To heat, simply place the pack in a microwave for 20 seconds and then check – if it requires more heat, follow up with 10 second bursts until warm (Warning - DO NOT OVERHEAT!!)
- The Koolpak reusable Koolbead packs deliver up to 20 minutes soothing relief. Note: After 20 mins the pack should be removed for at least 20 minutes before reapplication.